Thursday, November 30, 2006

Japanese Christmas Trees

I'll admit it, I was caught up in the Holiday whirlwind for awhile. To put the readers (har har - Don't even think there are any...) in the Holiday mood along with me are a few images from Japan showing their Holiday spirit. I'm not sure about Hanukkah and Kwanzaa, but Christmas in Japan is pretty big. It is, however, largely commercial. Boys are expected to treat their ladies like royalty. Big dinner, dressing up and a special gift are all a given in a relationship. I guess we're too busy being with family and enjoying the spirit of giving. . . While we speak of giving, anyone decide's they want to get me that something special:
Yes, I would ACTUALLY wear this - given the right occasion. Namely, chillin' with my family at home, but still... Here are a few more images I found on a random Japanese Blog.Ginormous Santa head!!!

Dunno what's up with this creepy lookin' star of David, but hey - Hanukkah in Japan.


SPARKLY!!!

No comments: