Thursday, July 12, 2007

Oh NO!


Ok, so if you read my blog at any kind of regularity, you KNOW my feelings about re-makes. I just started to tear up because of this one. The stupid people in Hollywood are remaking my favorite Hong Kong romance Love Undercover. The original stars my FAVORITE Hong Kong actor Daniel Wu, and my favorite Hong Kong actress Mirium Yeung. I'm sorry if you like re-makes, but this is so depressing. I have no faith in the American producers because they either change the story, or don't bother giving credit to the original story. The American's need to start coming up with their own stuff, and stop steeling from the Asians. Full story here.

*Edit* ::sigh:: I also found out that they are re-making the Stephen Fung film Enter the Phoenix. Daniel starred in that one too. Too bad he won't get any of the credit for the movies, Daniel OR Stephen. Am I making too much of this?

No comments: